The management of property is highly specialised and is about providing a comprehensive professional service.
Our management procedures and supporting systems encompass the latest technology to streamline our service to you.
- Extensive tenant selection including credit/rental checks through T.I.C.A And discussion with Owner
- Due to covid-19 restrictions, prospective Tenants feel more comfortable with private viewing arrangements rather than open inspections
- Arrangement of online marketing
- Completion of Residential Tenancy Agreement including required Form 48 Notice
- Completion of detailed Ingoing Inspection Report including extensive digital photographs
- Lodgment of Bond through RBO (residential bonds online)
- Key Register including record of remote/s issued
- Property Instruction Manuals copied for distribution to the Tenant
- Water meter readings and calculations with accounts forwarded to Tenants for necessary reimbursement
- Smoke Alarm Protection Program arranged
- Landlord insurance arranged – preferred insurers being Property Insurance Plus OR Terri Scheer Insurance.
- Prompt rent collection with strict arrears control including serving Form 2 for Arrears, if necessary
- Change of address notification to Domain for outgoings if required Incl. council rates, water rates, emergency services levy, strata corporation levies and insurances
- Repairs and maintenance organised promptly, as per Owner instructions
- Quotes arranged as necessary for repairs/improvements
- Monthly rental statements with funds to nominated account via EFT
- Guaranteed quarterly routine inspections
- Personal consultation regarding lease renewals and rent increases
- End of year Financial Statement
- Act as proxy for Community or Strata Corporation meetings
- Industry updates with regards to market trends/legislation changes
- Tribunal application and attendance